Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my fantasy..

when we talk about fantasy...especially guys...one thing always come to mind...SEX...
nope...i'm not going to tell you my sexual fantasy is xxxxxxxxx...

recently picked up my guitar again...
clean the dust...spray some WD-40...tweak a bit...and voila...guitaring again...

perhaps due to the boringness of working...need a lot of good music...
came across a good song from my old mp3 collection...which can be played easily and nicely with guitar...



even the lyrics is good...gave me some idea to write a simple love story...really wanna write...but lack motivation...as usual lar...lazy mar...

then came across another song...which is even easier to play and even nicer...



and the lyric is also as good...give me more idea for my simple love story...but still i'm lazy...

and suddenly...these 2 songs reminded me of my fantasy...not a simple love story...
that is to sing and play guitar live...unplugged...surrounded by a small crowd...
and the crowd don't have to sing along with me...just move their head or tap their feet to the rhythm...enjoy the performance...em...so fun...

but too bad my singing is like a frog...my face is like a frog...and my fingers are like frog's...can't really play that well...so fantasy remains fantasy...

the closest i had to my fantasy...was the experience of my lifetime...the best 10 minutes of my 5 years of secondary school...to play in a band in a Scout's gathering...
i guess it was form 4...or 5...not sure...
back then Hitz.FM was still Hitz FM...and still playing a lot of Westlife and Backstreet Boys instead of Kanye West and Justin Timberlake...

first song...Blink 182...who cares what a bunch of noisy fellas doing on stage...



ok...we don't play half as good...we don't sing half as good...the crowd was not half as big...in fact no crazy excited crowd at all...but i can assure you our drummer was almost half as impressive...damn he was so cool at that time...i mean our drummer...
but we shiok sendiri on the stage...it was fun...

second song...Linkin Park...



it was still the Boy Band, Pop era...so we didn't really expect anyone to know this song...most them thought it was licking park...but we just want to play for the fun of playing...

but when we started...suddenly a small group of girls rush to the front of the stage...and they were singing (em...screaming) and jumping with us...though it was just a small group...i guess the rest of the hall just wanted us to stop the noise...

but damn i tell you it was the best feeling in the world...
girls screaming with a rockband...
at least for once in life...i could experience the rockband high...really high...

"my fantasy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger