Saturday, August 14, 2010

I don't feel like swimming anymore...blame USM-LG

recently stumbled upon a short video clip taken from the days I'm still with USM-LG and posted here...that brought together old friends...chatting and interacting over the cyberspace...

also reminds me of something...I haven't dive into the pool for quite some time...quite some long long time...

the last time I went with my beloved to the public pool...few years back...her bag which we put on the pavillion...got stolen...
luckily her handphone and purse weren't in the bag...the most valuable item she lost was her...ehem...new brassiere...(you know how expensive lady's undergarments can be!)

but we also lost the car keys...which gave us lots of trouble...
for peace of mind...I have to alter the locks and make new sets of keys...
and I'm public-pool-paranoid since then...

still she always ask me to the pool...I know she loves swimming...but I always give her reasons not to...

security lar...(still paranoid)
lots of people lar...
pool dirty lar...
toilet smelly lar...
bathroom no door lar...
water very small lar...(you know what I mean)
lazy to bath lar...
period lar...(just kidding)

"Last time you go to swim everyday...didn't hear you complain?"...she says

well...last time different...very much different

it was free...
I don't have to worry much about security...
got dedicated lanes for us...
we were still swimming when the public all left the pool...
nobody cared about the bathroom doors...
the shower was gushing...seriously miss the shower...

and most important of all I got my own pigeon hole loaded with shampoo, shower foam, facial wash, swimming cap...essential stuffs I can just leave it there and don't have to carry around...which makes it very convenient...

younger days but old LG

all this little privileges made it such a joy to go swimming back then...
I got so pampered by them...
now that I'm without them...I became so lazy to go to the pool...

USM-LG...it's your fault that I haven't swim for so long!!!

well...for whatever reason...I can say this was the best year

p/s: its nice to look back once in a while...especially on a raining saturday night...and smile...
but we must not dwell in it for too long...since I find it so troublesome to swim now...I'd moved on to running to stop my BMI from going into "overweight"

Half Marathon in KLSC Marathon 2010

3 comments:

  1. yeah.. same here..

    insecure wif public pool..

    n MOST IMPORTANT:

    NO one to push n being push wif...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and swimming with others just don't feel the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. right...things are not like they used to be anymore...haha

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger